Monday, May 5, 2014

Let's Play the Glad Game!

Hola Familia!

What a week! Great news, Im here in Chulucanas for another transfer!!!! :) 6 months in paita, and 6 in Chulucanas it will be. I am so so happy! Hna Hualinga went to Paita! I am with Hermana Arce, from Paraguay! She is the sweetest thing ever and I am so excited to be her companion. She has 4.5 months in the mission, and is the 3rd of 7 siblings! she also speaks Guarani! Im not too sure what that is, but it sounds super cool! Im excited to learn some to talk to her family on Sunday. :)

This week Pedro came to church for the first time! Hes a less active member who we have invited to church SO many times. Well, he came! Miracles happen and we were so happy. Now we are going to get the rest of his family there too. 

This week I had an exchange with Hermana Peterson, she is from, Texas too! It was a blast, she is an incredible missionary and I learned lots from her. She told me, ¨lets play the glad game!¨like in pollyanna, and like how you always say mom! Its something that is so important to do in life. Look around you and see why you are glad, and of everything good and happy that is happening. We have so many blessings, and life is so much better and full when we are optimistic. She really helped me a lot this week and I am so thankful for inspired missionaries! The Lord sends us what we need, right when we need it.

I have some great pictures to send but the computer I always get doenst work with pictures. One monday! :)

Friday we did an activity in the church with the libritos Mi familia! We are helping the members and conversos to prepare names for the temple, and this is where we all should start! It was fun talking abou the blessings of the temple and about families. Two of my favorite things! Im excited for the mothers day talent show friday, it will be great and I hope our investigators will be able to make it!!!

Shout out to Natalie Sarah White who got married this past weekend! I freaked out when I got the announcement! congrats to yall and i am just so so happy!!
Also I got the letter from the reneers, and am so excited for Mazie!!!! you are giong to be such a great missionary in ventura california!!!!! and my best friend from byu is in that mission, sister hegstrom. So look out for her! :)

love yall tons! lets talk sunday ok? love love love yall!!!! 
Hermana Garlick

No comments:

Post a Comment